Wednesday, September 22, 2010

101: Some good chants

We are the Flow

We are the flow and we are the ebb;
We are the weavers of the web!
We are the weavers of the web!
We are the spiders, we are the thread!
We are the spiders, we are the thread!
We are the chosen come back from the dead!
We are the chosen come back from the dead!
We are the flow, and we are the ebb!



Power Rising

We are the power of bane and boon
We are the dance of the sun and the moon
We are the hope that never died
We are the turning of the tide!

Back, Back, Back----Reincarnation chant

Back, Back, Back
Through the tunnel of my birth
Back, back, back
Thhrough the middle of the hourglass
Back, back, back
Rooted deep within the Earth
I will dream in the darkness
I will dream in the light
Remembering what once was
Recalling each and every life.



Casting the Circle

I cast the circle round and round-
Shadow of moon upon the ground
I cast the circle round about
A world within, a world without


Immanent Elements

As Air which fills our lungs with breath
And life's the birds in flight
By fire which flames within our souls
And floods our mind with light
By water flowing in our blood
From ocean's silver bright
By earth of which our flesh is formed
From which we fight the sight!


Invocation of the Elements

Soaring eagle on the wing, from your lair new visions bring
Life our voices as we sing, enter us powers of the east

Might lion of the sun, burn our heart and will as one
Glaming strength and passion, enter us powers of the south

Ancient Serpent of the deep, let us weap
Wave your myesteries here to sleep, enter us, powers of the west

Dark Bull of the Mother Earth, winter cave that gives us birth
Feed our knowledge of your worth Enter us powers of the North

Hear us, Spirit!



Tool Consecrations:
Wands:
I consecrate thee, Rod of Skill
To focalize my truest will.
May my power flow through tee;
As I do will, so mote it be.

Chalice:
By water to be purified
No adverse will within thee hide
Be clear in service unto me;
As I do will, so mote it be!

Pentacle:
An Earthy star before me rests
A vessel strong to manifest
All things that I would conjure here
Or banish forth the things I fear
As I do will, so be it be.

Athame:
Blade of settel I conjure thee
Attract such things as named by me
Draw tight the circle and round the tree
As I do will, so mote it be







Triple Goddess

Smiling Goddess, virgin cresent
Working fullness luminescent
Silver sickle, reaper of bone
Maiden, Mother, and Crone, wah-ha
Maiden, Mother, and Crone

Ancient Goddess, Daugher of Moonlight
Ancient Goddess, Mother of Stone
Ancient Godeess, Keeper of Midnight
Maiden, Mother, and Crone, wah-ha
Maiden, Mother, and Crone


Invocation of Lady and Lord

Lady of the Earth, the oceans, the winds
Mother of fire that burns within
Lord of the Dance, bringer of Light
Untamed god, Give us the sight!


Scrying:

Divine Goddess, Goddess Divine
Show me a way, Show me a sign
By the darksome night and shining day
Show me a sign, show me a way


To the Moon & Sun

Holy Maiden, Huntress, Artemis, Artemis
New moon come to us!
Silver shinning wheel of radiance
Full moon come to us!
Ancient one of wisdom, Apollo, Apollo
Bring us light!
GOlden shining sun of radiance, radiance,
Father come to us!



Transformation of Energy

Equal dark, equal light
Flowing from day to night
We call upon the deepest sight
Blessed be, blessed be
The transformation of energy!
So it flows, out it goes
Treefold back it shall be
Blessed be, Blessed be


The Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water
Return, return, return, return
The Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water
Return, return, return, return
Oh-ay oh-ay oh-ay oh-ay
ay-o, ay-o, ay-o, ay-o
Oh-ay, oh ay, oh ay, oh ay
ay-o, ay-o, ay-o, ay-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid rudeness of any kind on this blog. This is for serious discussion only. Thanks for reading!