Tuesday, December 14, 2010

101: More Protection techniques

Protection Ritual Bath

Combine one cupe of sea salt
15 drops of rosemary essential oil
5 drops of sage oil or some leaves

Also add bay, basil, fennel, but small amounts

As you soak visualize all harm away, cleansing your mind, body, and soul. When done, dry and annoint self with frakinsense oil. Now begin a protection spell.


Protective Charm:

Seven inch square piece of white cloth and select 3, 7, or 9 of the protection herbs above.
Take equal parts and mix together in non-netalic bown. While mixing visualize yourself being protected by the herbs. Spread out cloth on altar and put herbs in center of cloth and gather up the corners and tie first knot with red cord saying

I bind thee to protect this________

Knot 12 times, repeating sentence each time and then stand north saying

May this which I have created tonight serve as protection for _______ and all those within it. May it serve me well.

Finish by painintg red pentagram/5 pointed star upon it




Protection Powder:

2 parts well ground dragon's blood
2 parts ground white sandalwood
5 parts fine salt
2 parts mugowrt
2 parts frankincense
1 part dill
1 part juniper
1 part cumin
Sprinkle in desired location or on body



Protective Incense

2 parts powered frankincense
1 part powered copal
1 part powered dragon'sblood
Sprinkle over hot charcoal or prepare with gum arabic and salt peter



u
===================================


===================
Scallop Shell Magic
===================
Use for "Safe travels & Journeys" Rub Scallop shell with oil (Mercury oil), light yellow candle And focus on your journey being safe & quick. Carry left over wax and shell in yellow bag or piece of cloth along with you as you travel.
~ Barbara Morris
======================================================


Needed:
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
Tablespoon of Sea Salt
Teaspoon of Vegetable Oil
Cauldron/Bowl
Paper
Black Pen
1 Black Candle
1 Red Candle

Mix Lemon juice and sea salt into Cauldron. PLace the Red Candle on the Left and the Black on the right. Rip Paper in half and set aside. Light candles, left first. Close your eyes and visualize a sphere. See yourself in the middle. See the candles burn around you. Watch the candles spin around you, faster and faster. Then see yourself released. On one piece of paper draw what you saw. The other your greatest fear. Burn them. Drawing with the red, fear with the black. Throw them into the cauldron. Take the cauldron outside and pour it out into a hole in the ground. Then cover it with dirt. The Ritual is complete
================================================

Protection spell
a protection spell from any spirit or demon.( has been tested and never had a problem with it)
cast a circle on the ground all casters enter.. 1-? casters can be used( the more the more powerful).
Hear me knights of past, Knights of the ancient law. Hear me dead knights of an english tongue. Hear me knights lost in battle, who's blade did good. Hear me knights of old, hear me knights of lost souls. This night I invoke thee . I summon thee to my arms aid. Hear me knights, a new cause be given. Your body gone now spirit be. Hear me Dead Knights I invoke thee. By your spirit blade I invoke you. By your might I invoke you. By your spirit I invoke you. Come now , follow a new cause, I summon thee. Each of thee I enlist. I invoke you dead knights lost. Hear me and come to my aid. Hear me and fight at my side. Protect me from spirits harm. Fight my battles I say to thee. Hear me Spirits of lost knights , come to my aid, come to my side. Protect me from spirits harm. Protect me from spirits light. I invoke you. I invoke you. I invoke you. I invoke you. I invoke you.
Let my army be done.
Let it be .
Let it be
Questions about his spell? ... ... ... Eric Williams ericw@cwv.net

========================================


TO STOP A PERSON CAUSING HARM TO YOU



White candle

Favorite incense

Brown paper Lead pencil

Spoonful of used coffee grounds



Light a white candle and your favorite incense. Meditate a short

while on the problem. Invoke the Spirits of Protection. Take a piece

of brown paper, like from a grocery bag, on it use a lead pencil to

print and write the name of the offending person or people. If

unknown people are involved, also print and write, `and all persons

unknown that are causing harm to me!' Cross off each line forcefully

and say, forcefully:



"I freeze name(s) to be bound by this spell, unable to cause any

more harm to (name(s)! As I will, so mote it be!"



Put a spoonful of used coffee grounds on the brown paper, fold it

small, and place it in the freezer. Leave it until the problem is

completely resolved. Wrap a rubber band, string, twist tie, or what

have you, to keep the coffee grounds from falling out of the paper.

You can also use a zip lock bag. Be sure and burn the candle

completely up. Don't use that candle for a different purpose.
==========================================

Warrior's (Soldier's) Spell
===========================
During the third or tenth hour after sunset, take one mandrake or bronze fennel root, and pass it through incense smoke and a candle flame. Then sprinkle with water and salt, saying:
"I consecrate this root by the powers of the elementals
that it may be cleansed and purified to aid in my work."
Set the root on a pentacle, saying:
"Little man, listen to me.
I'll dress thee and keep thee in my company,
that thou turn aside harm from my fighting man,
that he return safely as soon as he can."
Wrap the root in red cotton yarn. Raise energy and direct it into the rootman, saying:
"In the eye of Mars, by the fires of fury,
let my warrior be steadfast, safe-kept, and victorious."
Wrap the root in a red cloth and hide in a safe place. Keep it there until the warrior(Soldier) returns, then unbind the root and bury it.
~ Ann Moura
====================================

The Shield of Isis is a simple, fast invocation to call upon the protection of Isis. It is very specific in its use, and very potent in its results. Here's how to use it.
When confronted with a fearful situation, say to yourself
"I need the Shield of Isis".
A fearful situation can be anything that causes you legitimate anxiety at that moment; this is NOT a general protection rite. It is intended for emergencies or situations that seem potentially dangerous. It is also acceptable to use it in situations where you feel as if your environment is out of control, or that the energy or "vibe" is just not good.
After you have said the words "I need the Shield of Isis", if the shield is truly necessary, you will feel that it has "clicked in". From that moment on, be very alert to your inner voice.
You may receive a clear instruction, such as "Before entering the intersection, look both ways" or something equally mundane.
Listen and ACT on the information you are given.
When the dangerous situation or fearful feeling has passed, say "Thank you." out loud.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid rudeness of any kind on this blog. This is for serious discussion only. Thanks for reading!