Friday, August 20, 2010

A Sidenote

It's been a while since I updated this blog. I think so far we've covered quite a bit of the basics of what the Omni is, with a few other useful things here and there. But quite a while ago several of us developed a three stages of courses with a great variety of topics that can help you train for what is to come. Beginners level we're calling 101, Intermediate is 201 and Advanced is 301. I'll obviously start out sharing 101 topics, and update them as often as I have time for.

Also, keep in mind, if you are desiring more direct interaction with the members of Project Omni, please email me at the.tower.falls@gmail.com or add me to your Windows Live Messenger: the.tower.falls@gmail.com, or Yahoo Messenger with Gwenhwyfar_Aine. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid rudeness of any kind on this blog. This is for serious discussion only. Thanks for reading!